Yane Urabeya no Koushaku Fujin - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
I see new chapter and went straight to comment cause I knew it won't be an enjoyable reading

@flameshadowwolf

I want them to be saved only for them to continue mistreating the MC so that she call the people from the Fief and from her house to organise an armed rebellion

Hang them thigh and name the forest about it

Dex-chan lover
@Castella : To my understanding, she was giving him the chance to 'work with her' by letting her handle the guest.

He refused to call for her, likely even when the visitor 'suggest' she be present (like, say, "since your lordship is busy here, how about letting your wife handle the management?" "NO, OMAR GUD I TRUST OMAR")

So now she's taking whatever plan B is, given the 'with everyone else', she's probably going to make some kind of announcement at the dinner.

Took a look at the raw site, which have only 10-1 for now :v
'Sadly' it ends right before Opal makes her announcement, but we get a glimpse on what it might be with how she...well, go 'no mercy' on the bitch maid before the dinner.

tl;dr is
Bitch maid - huehuehue I brew bad tea to harass you.
Opal - welp, better start looking for new job then, I'll write a letter saying you suck at brewing tea tho.
Bitch maid - *surprised pikachu face*

Dex-chan lover
Oh yesss here we go here comes the time to slap sense into that shitty bastard and if that won’t work, just hit him for the fuck of it!!

They're all trash and I can't wait for the day she leaves him, even if we have to wait a while.

Aggregator gang
she is too nice to fix the duke household before eventually leaving

Dex-chan lover
I want her to get GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING JUSTICE~ for herself and put that bastard in his place along with that thot and karen mother of hers!!! My lord these people are actually makin me mad that they made our lady be too damn good for her own sake .-.

Didn't she inherit a lot of land and money from her grandmother? Just divorce him now and get the hell out....tell your dad to pound sand

Dex-chan lover
yes fuck it up! he skewered the last chance she gave him, now act out and klet everyone hes an actual dumbass!

i bet they set up a test with some sketchy info, so if the husband signs it, hes a dumbass that chooses to blind himself from the truth instead of believing her, if he was less hateful towards her he would have realized the sketchiness and asked her if she had evidence od the dude being corrupt

she left him a way out but to took the stupid way, now its time to get fucked!

I only wish for her happiness, Opal just sign the divorce papers and leave him, he doesn't deserve all the chances you're giving him

oh my god i hate it here. just divorce his no balls d****head. i literally have zero empathy for her husband.

My heart. I was hopeful for the husband to fking wake up but no. Just get her out of this place please

Everyone and everything is trash.
The WN is 92 chapters long, does that mean this torture of watching this bunch of trash being a bunch of trash will continue all the way till the end?

What the actual f*ck! She is being humiliated over and over again. Please I beg you author.. make that a**hole bankrupt and right before that make him divorce her! He’s so stupid that he deserves no sympathy at all🤬🤬🤬

I would really really hate it (I think everyone here would hate it) if he suddenly “comes to his senses” and try to make up for his mistakes. He does NOT deserve any more chances. I really hope that the story doesn’t take that turn🙇🏻‍♀️

I don't think this manga is good for my heart NOR my psyche. I just want every single living, breathing thing within that mansion to burn to the f*cking ground; slowly, excruciatingly, agonizingly, painfully. Other than our lady of course.

Users who are viewing this thread