Yane Urabeya no Koushaku Fujin - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Being a docile good person didn't work. So of course she has t be the villainess they all see her as
Many thanks

Question: if I wanted to read the novel to read how it continues from this point, which chapter should I start reading from?

This is how I know I'm not a good person. I would have Hubert assasinated, inherit the Dukedom, fire the terrible staff, kick Stella to the street, and marry Claude so he can go from being the third son of a Baron to being a Duke.

"was I being too rude? "
Gaaaaaaaaaah!! Like are you seriously asking?! No I have never seen anyone as polite as you are 😠😠

Dex-chan lover
It's literally torture waiting for this to come to fruition. Here's hoping something good happens in the next several months.

Aggregator gang
everyone in this fucking mansion is a piece of SHIT. She should just tell her family how horribly they're treating her and fucking get out of there, what's the point of helping this dipshit's territory flourish and uplifting his name when he'll fuck it all up without her

Double-page supporter
Here come my monthly (bimestrial ?) dose of frustration and schadenfreude...

Thanks god that I don't binge read it, it would be way to much to read all of this rage inducing galore in one sitting.

Bless @Mitsuki48 and the charity work they have done! With this I dont have to drop the manga. But this is going to be a LONG wait...

Dex-chan lover
Isn't MC's family the only thing preventing that dipshit's household from falling into ruin? And she even goes on to try and help him even further. All he gives her is shit, and yet he wonders, if he was "a tad bit rude"?

That dipshit is truly extraordinarily retarded.

if i was her i wouldnt care if his employees is committing fraud or etc, i will just let him sink in debt of whatever then ill divorce that piece of scum.
Also cant wait when the husband realizes that he's a stupid guy wasting on a more capable and well educated wife than a vulnerable "onii chan" type of girl 🤡

Her husband is trash. "Was I being too rude?" Hell yeah, and that wasn't the only time. I feel so sorry for her having to deal with all of this, but also her dress is gorgeous 😍

Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
She's a retard, let's face it. She could easily leave that shitty situation from a husband whom she owes to nothing, and she still goes along with it. She has nothing to gain by that relationship, only to loose.

@Istvan90623 I believe she’s only making the best of her situation. In early chapters it was stated that it was a political marriage, and she already didn’t have a very good reputation due to the incident. In the context of this manga, girls probably aren’t looked upon kindly (at least by her father, chap. 1) if they are not married, and their marriage must be one of value and class (i.e. not with Claude because he is of Baron class). I don’t think she can do much about her situation due to familial and societal pressure, so rather than just idle-ing and watching the duke’s house decline, she probably feels that this is a better use of her time. I think it’s commendable of her tbh. (Like because this duke really is the scum of the earth, she really has a big heart ;;)

dang i kinda wish she wasn’t so nice. So she’d just sit back and watch as the duke’s house decline all the while planning her escape to wherever claude may be 🤪 + opal’s so nice i’m beginning to wonder if her husband will ever get what’s coming to him or if she’s just going to immediately forgive him

Fed-Kun's army
@daallday
I have said this before, so ill go over some highlights
1) marriage is never about love, this is a VERY new concept.
2) if paternity can be guaranteed, then the woman is useless, she claims assault, everyone else saw a trist that was interrupted. This 100% devalued her, it sucks but it is what it is.
3) my understanding, and this may or may not be spoiler but im not willing to re read the entire thing to find out, but if memory serves due to status even with her lack of status, they cant easily get divorced for a number of years anyway.
4) and due to this one being spoilers
This is less wasted time and more a trial run, but for her it took quite a bit of time to get to this point where she wanted to be. if I remember right it went from 'well, I cant get married, ill at least cultivate the land I will receive when I get the chance' I think it was a case of she couldn't do anything till a certain age and she was waiting that out.

TLDR, its not really wasted time, Its more life derailment till she gets to do what she wants.

Users who are viewing this thread