Yane Urabeya no Koushaku Fujin - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Good job for the work Endless Journey!! But Im dropping this one. The duke is irredeemable. Meanwhile, FL herself has backbone, and she could be the only reason why I could re-read again in thefutre, but as it stands, this story isnt my cup of tea 😭

That right, you prick! You start to regret and repent for being a dick to someone you are just using
I want to see you grovel

@Istvan90623
Are we going to ignore the fact that her reputation is already ruined in the first place? She's basically in this mess because of societal pressures. She committed a social taboo now she's ostracized and had to marry a poor asshole of a noble. What's to say she won't be ostracized further if she divorces the duke? So you see, you can't just blame her and say 'not divorcing him is just for plot'. If she hastily divorces him, she would have a lot to lose. Her reputation, her privacy.
So even if the public will know that the duke is guilty of infidelity and an incompetent nincompoop. She'll still be a part of the narrative. Not just her reputation would be ruined but also her family's. And that's on top of her first scandal. I doubt her father would allow her to divorce him anyway.

She needs to gain the upper hand. And she knows it that's why she's being cautious.

@daijokay that's Ojou to Banken-kun

Dex-chan lover
@marchessa Where did I said to do it hastily? I said she could ask her uncle, get some proof and use it to prove the ineptcy if the duke and the family. They could very well control the narrative, and it wouldn't be hard since the dukedom is of retards. She could get out of it unscatched if it weren't for the "plot", because let's face it, that's the only thing that helds this together. She doesn't getting any upper hand right now, she only tries to act like a martyr and "help him so the people could have it better", which is pissing in the wind. Hence the stupidity. If this would go into the direction of her taking over, booting them eventually, while improves the dukedom, do it for sure, but we all know that's not it. She'll try to win his heart and yada yada yada.

@Istvan90623 sorry but what you're saying won't work... If she would just let the downfall happen... She would likely get involved... If she uses too much of her family's power... People would see it as if her maiden family is controlling the household and too much power is too much burden.... Also..as you say... That dukedom is full of retards that's why she needs underhanded methods because the unpredictably stupid people are quite more difficult to control.... They can be... If she has something they want... But she is completely hated by those simpletons despite her wealth so if she wants her plans to succeed... She has to let them think they are winning.... Besides... If she attacks head on... It'll only worsen her reputation....

The higher those simpleton think they're flying.... The more pain they'll get when they realise they haven't even took off

@marchessa hit the nail on spot

Remember the scene "where she cry now"
Next chapter will be =.= what was she crying for?
Didn't had patience to wait so I read the Novel instead :)

Dex-chan lover
@Chiiiinnnnggggg The downfall already happened, so did the shit treatment she got, she just needs to prove it happened because they are inepts. That's what she needs her family's power for, and to get out of the situation given all the evidence, it's not that hard. I never said attack head on, at least not until she can proove what shit they pulled. I don't know why it's so hard to understand.

@KingRagnarok150

Thank you for those spoilers! You’re a savior.
It’s probably going to take another year (if the manga won’t get axed) to see those progress from the looks of things but I’m excited to see it visually aa 🙏😭

@JohannesKT if you can read the the raws google translated then here as it is readable , i think the corresponding chapter is 15 or 16
https://ncode.syosetu.com/n9587ek/

Aggregator gang
@Jojobean13 The translated chaps only go up to 10, but the novel is here: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n9587ek/

You can use MTL to read it...I said it in an earlier post, but the author's writing is very smooth and uncomplicated so the MTL is actually pretty readable. =)

BRUHHH, okay so hear me out. The duke is only cute when he blushed and in terms of looks. HOWEVER, I really want her to nd up with Claude. The duke is beyond redeemable.

RUDE?!?! YOU JUST REALISE YOUR ACTIONS ARE RUDE?!?! IT'S BEEN MORE THAN RUDE SINCE THE FIRST DAY

Reading how the staff treats her really hurt ugh. It's one thing if you're dislike by your husband it's another level if you're trap in a house surrounded by people who loathe you. Her room looks more like for a servant and it's not even clean. No one even bothered to send her warm food. Really hope she leaves this place and not even bother to help the Duke but she's not that kind of MC ugh.

I love isekai but one thing i know modern world has more advantages than the other world is woman has more equality. If a woman divorced, they're more likely known as damage goods and hard to remarry

i really hope she divorces him lol what a arrogant stupid brat he is. stupid guys have no charm 🤮thanks for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread