Yane Urabeya no Koushaku Fujin

For those who are wondering if the FL ends up with her husband (pretty big spoiler)
thankfully she does not. Even tho her husband fell for her later (the AUDACITY), she rightfully said no to his behind. I believe her childhood friend comes back into the picture. I am not exactly sure if they become an item tho.

Why the hell is she even staying in this household? Like yeah, she wants to help peasants or whatever, that's great, but this dude is total scum and she's been living in what amounts to a dirty shack... Just kick his ass to the curb! He's not even rich! He's a disgraced loser without any money, why in the hell would any noble family pick him? She's beautiful and her family is RICH, there's no way in hell they'd have to settle for this deadbeat.

Double-page supporter
am i the only one who doesn't understand anything since chapter 1...

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, this series has some satisfying moments, but everything hinges on the husband being a drooling moron to the point of absurdity. It's not exactly proof the FMC is a genius when her idiot husband is so lazy he's functionally illiterate.

Users who are viewing this thread