Yani Neko - Ch. 376 - Kansai's Inner World

Group Leader
Joined
Sep 14, 2026
Messages
19
Hi all! Just to let you all know, I'm going to be leaving town in the next couple of days and my partner YakuFan will handle the uploads for the next 3 chapters in a row.

I'll be back with chapter 380 sometime next weekend! (hopefully!)
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 8, 2018
Messages
473
"So Kansai, how do you come up with your gags?"

"Domain Expansion"

sukuna-in-control-of-yuji-doing-the-hand-sign-for-malevolent-shrine-in-jujutsu-kaisen.jpg


"I-I see..."
 
Aggregator gang
Joined
Sep 3, 2026
Messages
65
Hi all! Just to let you all know, I'm going to be leaving town in the next couple of days and my partner YakuFan will handle the uploads for the next 3 chapters in a row.

I'll be back with chapter 380 sometime next weekend! (hopefully!)
Enjoy your trip and thank you for the chapter!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top