Yani Neko - Ch. 382 - Mosquito Repellent

Aggregator gang
Joined
Sep 3, 2026
Messages
65
I don't get that one, ngl
So its just stress right
I will explain. its called formication syndrome (meth mites) and it can occur after moths or even years (28% of ex user experience these) this is due to Dopamine transporter (DAT) levels in the striatum don't begin measurable recovery until roughly 12–17 months of sustained abstinence. And are usually triggered by Sleep deprivation, stress or even alcohol use. Allot of ex users experience these after 5 to 31 months after using some even 8 to 12 years or it becomes chronic. And they are treated with Antipsychotic medication, rest and counseling.
this is a pretty heavy chapter showing the aftermath of drug abuse. I feel for her but happy Tatsuro did the right thing for her.
Thanks for the Chapter!
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 17, 2018
Messages
179
I will explain. its called formication syndrome (meth mites) and it can occur after moths or even years (28% of ex user experience these)
It could be also a side effect of some antidepressants, along with other "funny" stuff - I experienced that myself in the beginning of treatment of heavy depression several years ago, it lasted until my body adapted back to normal serotonin and dopamine levels. But in Yaku's case - yeah, it's a long-lasting effect of drug use. At least this is a sign that she really tries to be clean and avoid especially heavy stuff.

Also, @ShizueFan - I thought you guys had an agreement with HameFan that they continue with volume translations and you will be doing latest web translations, but it seems both of you are doing volumes 10 and 11 now separately?
 
Group Leader
Joined
Sep 14, 2026
Messages
19
It could be also a side effect of some antidepressants, along with other "funny" stuff - I experienced that myself in the beginning of treatment of heavy depression several years ago, it lasted until my body adapted back to normal serotonin and dopamine levels. But in Yaku's case - yeah, it's a long-lasting effect of drug use. At least this is a sign that she really tries to be clean and avoid especially heavy stuff.

Also, @ShizueFan - I thought you guys had an agreement with HameFan that they continue with volume translations and you will be doing latest web translations, but it seems both of you are doing volumes 10 and 11 now separately?

Here's Yakufan's post explaining our change of work. https://forums.mangadex.org/threads...emories-of-a-summer-day.2733474/post-31176312

It was for multiple reasons, but nothing with an antagonistic intent. We received community (within and without MD) voicing to double the effort so that it's not reliant on one group and gets dropped. Our current goal is to work both web chapters and volumes to ensure no one point of failure here causes the English effort to fail until everything is caught up.

Many popular series have multiple groups.
 
Aggregator gang
Joined
Sep 3, 2026
Messages
65
It could be also a side effect of some antidepressants, along with other "funny" stuff - I experienced that myself in the beginning of treatment of heavy depression several years ago, it lasted until my body adapted back to normal serotonin and dopamine levels. But in Yaku's case - yeah, it's a long-lasting effect of drug use. At least this is a sign that she really tries to be clean and avoid especially heavy stuff.

Also, @ShizueFan - I thought you guys had an agreement with HameFan that they continue with volume translations and you will be doing latest web translations, but it seems both of you are doing volumes 10 and 11 now separately?
Could certainly be the case as well. But yes she has been fighting hard to get her life back together.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top