I think either way can read correctly. She's saying that him picking the same horse as her (me) is bad luck. So she changed it without telling him. Think of it as she changed her bet to protect them from the bad luck. (EG "You picking the same horse as me")last page, yani saying pick same horse "you" is bad luck. if she said as "me", then it doesnt make sense cause she winning. mtl have bad time with subject due to japanese omit them, always check the subject.
Thank you for your feedback. The JRA originally rejected the first name and changed it to Amazon. The reference is to the original name, from what I can tell. My TN was based off this information from the Uma-musume association and specifically mentions it was the horse's original name.Slight correction, the JRA horse (and Umamusume equivalent) name in the first reference is Hishi Amazon. Can't speak to the other puns but they sound right.
Also reminded of why I stopped playing the game part of Umamusume, felt like no matter what I did I could never push a horsegirl beyond B+, even if I won the Arima Kinen with them. Maybe I should've just smoked something first and went with wherever the winds took me. Still like the stories though.

Interesting, I learned something new.Thank you for your feedback. The JRA originally rejected the first name and changed it to Amazon. The reference is to the original name, from what I can tell. My TN was based off this information from the Uma-musume association and specifically mentions it was the horse's original name.
View attachment 68940
yeah i could see that. I guess this me being nip picking but instead of "nya picking the the same horse as me is bad luck", "nya you picking the the same horse as me is bad luck". "nya picking the the same horse as me is bad luck" implies yani is picking.I think either way can read correctly. She's saying that him picking the same horse as her (me) is bad luck. So she changed it without telling him. Think of it as she changed her bet to protect them from the bad luck. (EG "You picking the same horse as me")