Yankee Akuyaku Reijou: Tensei Tenka Yuiga Dokuson - Ch. 6

My last two braincells cannot comprehend this tld
If you dont have time to do some QC, dont do it. Better let it sit than post it with this kind of low quality tld and clearing

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! The translation was pretty rough around the edges, though.

Dex-chan lover
Are you planning to pick up this manga from now on ?
Since I am already working on this chapter I'll finish it and post it
Pls continue translating. This shit was horrible. Some parts are not even translated.

Didn’t have much time sadly to do some QC :(, I was really busy and thought it might be better to release it rather than let it sit, when I looked over it again I realised how jarring the issues were. I’d definitely be able to fix this up within a week though. But if you want I can remove this chapter since your scanlating is much better than mine lol.
yeah don't worry, to be honest I am quite slow myself since I focus and quality and improving my skills so I kind of understand why you posted your chapter.
But if that's okay with you I still want to continue my work on this :)

Dex-chan lover
A fair attempt at scanlation, but don't give up your day job.

Group Leader
yeah don't worry, to be honest I am quite slow myself since I focus and quality and improving my skills so I kind of understand why you posted your chapter.
Of course, I also like this series and love your scanlating quality.

Fed-Kun's army
I can help with translating and PR, if that helps you speed up the process. I did it before but I understand it's usually the cleaning and typesetting that takes the longest so that might not be what you're looking for.

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Hmm.. Just a thought: if I was tagging stuff just for myself I would put "delinquent" on this manga. I know it doesn't exactly make sense considering the story but whenever I want to find an MC with this character archetype that is the tag that I search for.. :pepehmm:

Users who are viewing this thread