Yankee Akuyaku Reijou: Tensei Tenka Yuiga Dokuson - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Well she said it was a heise (or heisei in the original chapter) dialect, which is the the country she came from within this fantasy world.

Granted, she still might be with how the sister was the one reading it originally, but in that case she'd likely lived a life there prior instead of what the MC went through.
I do think his sister died many years ago. Since he said "I've always been alone" while it showed his sister in the hospital with a breathing mask on.
But that doesn't necessarily mean she was reincarnated.

Dex-chan lover
Well she said it was a heise (or heisei in the original chapter) dialect, which is the the country she came from within this fantasy world.

Granted, she still might be with how the sister was the one reading it originally, but in that case she'd likely lived a life there prior instead of what the MC went through.

It wouldn't be the first time that we've had an isekai world have a convenient not-Japan for our characters to use as cover for their strange accent/clothes/food culture, so I think it's still possible that the princess has also been reincarnated.

Whether that's the MC's sister or not I couldn't say though.

Dex-chan lover
This is basically a much more over the top version of Yakuza Reincarnation.

(Don't get me wrong, I like them both!)

Dex-chan lover
This is the kind of series where it knows it's stupid, but rolls with it and hams it up to an eleven. LOVING THIS!

Dex-chan lover
yeah a dress or a suit of armor ... he totaly got it ^^

Users who are viewing this thread