Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Ch. 164 - Big Heart

Dex-chan lover
I think it's important that we learned he isn't so focused on fashion he forgets that the clothes are on a beautiful girl. He is aware, he just doesn't let his mind go there because it would make the girl uncomfortable.

It might be the same with the girls throwing themselves at him. He is aware of it and has been, he just wouldn't let his mind go there, for various reasons. First because he was afraid he was misreading the situation and now because he knows if he chooses one of them it will hurt the rest.

Dex-chan lover
I think it's important that we learned he isn't so focused on fashion he forgets that the clothes are on a beautiful girl. He is aware, he just doesn't let his mind go there because it would make the girl uncomfortable.

It might be the same with the girls throwing themselves at him. He is aware of it and has been, he just wouldn't let his mind go there, for various reasons. First because he was afraid he was misreading the situation and now because he knows if he chooses one of them it will hurt the rest.
the problem being he has already crossed the line with several of them. I wouldn't be surprised if they are pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread