Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Ch. 165 - A Date with Saotome-kun

Dex-chan lover
JxxcHmL.jpg

Seeing bare butt through yukata is completely fine :smugnako:

Fed-Kun's army
Itachi best girl and wingwoman LOL
Here I am thought that Itachi will join to have time with Saotome just for the laughs lol. It will be a bummer if she joins though. Author doesn't need to force it. Author has a lot of other girls to work with after all.

Dex-chan lover
You'd think they would have learned by now to be wary of Takae whenever she doesn't complain about an arrangement

Dex-chan lover
Itachi is clearly the best girl of the bunch. just massive wife energy waves coming off her at all times. too stronk.

Dex-chan lover
Itachi being a Boss and plenty of butt shots, I have eaten well this day 🙏
Sadly no Itachi butt😭 Then again, I don't remember Itachi having much, if any, fanservice scenes.:thonk:

Dex-chan lover
As much as I love Kodera and Ushigome, not only I, but we all know who will stand out on top by the time the manga ends. It's so obious it hurts

Dex-chan lover
Itachi being a Boss and plenty of butt shots, I have eaten well this day 🙏
Sadly no Itachi butt😭 Then again, I don't remember Itachi having much, if any, fanservice scenes.:thonk:
her existence is all the fanservice she needs

Dex-chan lover
Why does Takae even bother? Its really annoying. It was annoying when she suddenly started to crush on him and its still fucking annoying till now. Itachi stands 99% more of a chance winning over dense mf over her than this bitch.

All yall saying Harem ending or all the other girls are better tham Kuzuhana, how the fuck is this bitch Takae better than Kuzuhana? If there is harem or Bokuben all routes end, this bitch better not get an ending.

Dex-chan lover
what a civil harem discussion
relax, there are 7 days a week, you girls can get a whole day each
it's not like there are 100 of you

oh wait
We have six main girls. I could live with a "two days for Kuzuhana and one day for each one the others" kind of arrangement, to clearly establish who's the absolute alpha and wife.

Dex-chan lover
Trying to shame MC for something he didn't actually do, that's down a point.

Obligatry panty check.

Go first, or go last. Those are the best options. And if there are certain events, go for them.

I knew the moment I saw the schedule they came up with the the fashion class was getting the best deal. Not only fireworks, but the last one leaves the most lasting impression because they can overwrite the earlier ones in his head.
And normally, being last means there's no one after you to say you can't continue. These girls will probably ambush him at the second, though.

Seeing bare butt through yukata is completely fine
It has to be pretty wet to see a bare butt through a yukata.

Dex-chan lover
Really? Nobody mentioned it yet?

Just according to keikaku!
Translator's Note: Keikaku means plan.

Users who are viewing this thread