Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Ch. 165 - A Date with Saotome-kun

Dex-chan lover
TrzQDaT.png

OccasionalAdoredIraniangroundjay.webp

Dex-chan lover
What a farce this series is. I mean, why did the author even introduce the other girls when the only girl that dense MC-kun is even conscious as a "girl" is Kuzuhana... I mean, yeah her name's on the title but F's sake man, and events make it clear the girls have no chance, just get them to kiss already and end this series already.

Or maybe author can go with the same as the "YJK" or "We never learn" manga where the author can go into different "routes" for the other girls...

Dex-chan lover
Happy chapter, blessed chapter. :love:

Also, it's good to see that Itachi is familiar with the precepts of Kaguya Shirogane: "Love is War. Daddy daddy do."

Dex-chan lover
I knew the moment I saw the schedule they came up with the the fashion class was getting the best deal. Not only fireworks, but the last one leaves the most lasting impression because they can overwrite the earlier ones in his head.

Dex-chan lover
C'mon Saotome, watch the fireworks with all the girls just like last time and give us an harem ending already.

Dex-chan lover
What a farce this series is. I mean, why did the author even introduce the other girls when the only girl that dense MC-kun is even conscious as a "girl" is Kuzuhana... I mean, yeah her name's on the title but F's sake man, and events make it clear the girls have no chance, just get them to kiss already and end this series already.

Or maybe author can go with the same as the "YJK" or "We never learn" manga where the author can go into different "routes" for the other girls...
Same reason why most do it, to milk the story. Look at Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi as a recent example. We all knew who was going to be the end girl but the author still paraded around others just keep cranking out chapters. They've been absent for the most part since the relationship between the two was rekindled.

Dex-chan lover
It is getting a little comical how many love interests there are. Especially since Kuzuhana is going to win in the end but I like the characters enough so it's not the end of the world. But I am getting a little overwhelmed, I don't remember the last two girls names

Users who are viewing this thread