Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Ch. 178 - Invasion of the Middle Schoolers!

Dex-chan lover
Man it's 178 chapters in and you're throwing a "competitor" at us.
Love triangles really don't fit a harem. Aoi is also not on the podium right now so it is hard to see what the plan for this is. It might just be for little brother to give up on Aoi or maybe he is the first of a lot of alternative love interest to thin out the harem.

Supporter
Wanting to go to the same school as your sister and her friend that you're crushing on is understandable, but your plan has one fatal flaw kiddo. She's a third year. When the next school year starts and you actually start attending, she'll have already graduated.

Edit: It has come to my attention that I was mistaken about Kodera's age and she will actually still be there for another year, so good luck little bro!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I mean, I get wanting to add another male character to be a friend to MC, but the problem is the potential love triangle. This guy definitely likes Aoi, and do remember that even if you don't think Aoi can win, she is still part of the "harem" and is still in the running.

Some people will hate Otoutou-kun due to him pinning over Aoi-san, that's my only issue with it.

Now, about the chapter itself. It's Neko's fault that this misunderstanding is happening, if she didn't make out MC as a womanizer then Otoutou-kun wouldn't be this gung ho in going to Moteshiro High.

Dex-chan lover
Love triangles really don't fit a harem. Aoi is also not on the podium right now so it is hard to see what the plan for this is. It might just be for little brother to give up on Aoi or maybe he is the first of a lot of alternative love interest to thin out the harem.
Which if they're gonna stretch it by showing us each and every girl have a love interest, it'll be the most boring manga ever.

Dex-chan lover
At least he's thinking of her.

When the one who thinks she's the normal one turn out to be the unusual one.

Yeah, if he went to the seminar, it's likely he wouldn't enter. As much as he's lacking balls now, it was even worse before.

Not letting him go there. Well, that's probably a wise choice, for several reasons.

Good little kid stopping the fight.

Going to a school because of someone else's relationships is more than a bit irresponsible. For your own feelings about a girl, sure, slightly better, just remember that she's not going to be there very soon. Actually study reasons, good reasons.

To be fair, his harem is getting bigger very single year. Not by his own design, but by his own design.

Would be nice if he could grab one of the girls off of MC's back, though.

As if the dude would know what to do with a girl.
He knows. He just never would.

Man it's 178 chapters in and you're throwing a "competitor" at us.
More like a helper.

She's a third year. When the next school year starts and you actually start attending, she'll have already graduated.
Such a minor detail in the grand scheme of things.

It's Neko's fault that this misunderstanding is happening, if she didn't make out MC as a womanizer then Otoutou-kun wouldn't be this gung ho in going to Moteshiro High.
Yeah, those misrepresentations never work out as they intend.

Dex-chan lover
Which if they're gonna stretch it by showing us each and every girl have a love interest, it'll be the most boring manga ever.
The author doesn't need to give a boyfriend to each girl, but a couple of different guys with different personalities and insert new dynamics based on that is something this series needs desperately. That or end for good, I'm down with both options.

She's a third year. When the next school year starts and you actually start attending, she'll have already graduated.
This isn't the first time I saw someone saying they are third years by now, but aren't they still in their second year?

The Manga started 2 months after the beginning of their first year and we have only seen that one year pass by now, so I would like to know where the observation came from.

Users who are viewing this thread