Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Ch. 179 - Moteshiro High Seminar

Dex-chan lover
The reason half the girls in that school are after Saotome isn't because he's their only choice (many of them have lives outside of school), but because he doesn't see them as women, only as classmates. They know he's not going to do anything to them so he's safe to be around. These new guys on the other hand... They'll get eaten alive if they're there for the girls. Maybe they'll wind up as someone's slaves.

Dex-chan lover
God, this Saotome/Kuzuhana dynamic is living death. I know they're awkward fucks, but after everything they've been through, this is just excruciating.
At this I'm more interested in Kotaro and the guys who are going to get BDSMed than the pointless drama tbh.

Dex-chan lover
ah new male student still innocent and oblivious not knowing they gonna be baptized with blackmail on day 1 they enroll
But, if you survive yo do get a harem so is not like they are completely wrong tho

High risk high reward kind of deal

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like all the boys except this kid will probably see someone like kuzuhana or itachi and just runaway and its gonna only 2 boys in school after that

Dex-chan lover
i wonder if they gonna have the brother as another main now or just for this little bit

i personally dont care for the brother at all but its something i can see happening

cause it kinda feels like they are trying to set up another relationship (if they decide to go the route im thinking)

but it'll be a wait and see at this point to see where this series plans to go

Dex-chan lover
These boys...they didn't know how scary Moteshiro's girls are. They will surely gave up coming to school after they girls torture them.

Users who are viewing this thread