Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Ch. 191 - Turning Point

Fed-Kun's army
fl0joq.png

No, bitch, you've already made it clear enough - it is human speech itself that you do not understand.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
im gonna fuckin lose it guys the author invented a new way to procrastinate

Dex-chan lover
Three people whipping cream. One of them seems smarter than the other two.

Would you like some pancakes to your whipped cream, Ushi?

Why is arm wresting a fraud? Are they lying about it?

Someone's a bit embarrassed about being a strong girl.

What do you mean he's getting shy and quiet around prez? That's his default mode. It's, like with most people, when he gets excited about something he starts talking and ignoring his shyness.

She really is strong.

Nah, she can't steal him away. Those girls are way too stubborn to let that happen, and there are way too many of them.

Na son you have to charge people for that shit!
What you're saying is that you'd pay for that.

Author has been giving Saotome really goofy faces lately

aL6Bayr.png

Dex-chan lover
Seems Prez wants Saotome in the Student Council to back Karasuno after she graduates, and maybe push her to make friends. She's a schemer alright, at least her intentions are good.
My only hope is that she's the one to finally crack Saotome's thick skull and make him realize the girls intentions.

Dex-chan lover
So you telling me that a bunch of bastards will get to held hands with Itachi under the excuse of arm wrestling, then lose to her and use that as an excuse to continue challenging her into more arm wrestling competitions!?

Na son you have to charge people for that shit!
This guy^^^ knows what's up
Itachi is so fucking great. Shame she wasn't in that colored page in that maid/idol( maidol?) outfit.
I actually went back through the series and saved nearly every instance of Itachi on screen. So far, that 369 pages of Sharp Tooth Supremacy.

Users who are viewing this thread