Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Ch. 192 - My Bad Habits

Dex-chan lover
Man. I really do not care about this whole thing.
Short hair version is really cute, tho.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how sturdy a scene like that would be. The way those boxes are placed, there's only a thin sheet supporting the weight. You want to place them with the thicker wood boards vertically.

If you do someone a favour they don't ask for, you can't demand a favour in return. You can ask, though.

Someone's feeling threatened... But that's not the threat she should be worried about.

Warning him with rumours about her having been the head of a delinquent gang. How's that gonna stop him? We have the main heroine in pretty much the same position...

Hanako's right. In a situation like this, you have to be a bit lax on some things, or you'll come across as, well, a nosy bitch.

Denied. So he can say no.

okay if he still thinks she isn't into him this is just being rude
She does have ulterior motives, though. But to me it looked more like he rejected her than didn't understand. But that's likely to get reversed by the next chapter, like many other progression events.

thats sexual harassment
Yes, but it's also what's actually needed to get through to him.

But she is not. She just want him to joins to have another member to keep company to her assistant when she leaves.
She's claiming both. She's giving more signs she's into him than most of the other girls, regardless of how genuine they are.

Short hair version is really cute, tho.
I still prefer long hair version. Never seen a girl who doesn't look better with long hair. Goes for many guys as well.

Dex-chan lover
I want this series to end.
It's not even a slow burn - it's just wheelspinning.

Dex-chan lover
You know what, he should join.
He can probably do that and still do his sowing

Dex-chan lover
Hanako probably taught him that move he used to escape.

You know what, he should join.
He can probably do that and still do his sowing
I'm sure you meant sewing, but in the environment he's in, any normal boy would be sowing. Assuming they don't get the crap beat out of them first.

Users who are viewing this thread