Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Ch. 194 - Prologue

Dex-chan lover
I would genuinely prefer there to just be a bunch of shenanigans and then a status quo ending b/c I care about the entire cast's fun dynamic more than I do about Hanako finally "winning" buuuuuut acknowledging that that wouldn't really fly for everyone else, I have no idea how to track this manga anymore lol. The endgame being so obvious does make pretty much every deviation from it feel pointless but also in this instance, them getting together is almost definitely the end of the manga. So...idk. I guess I'm just casually observing and will either see it through or eventually forget to keep up with it. But overall I do really think this manga has been a great time, it's just floundering a bit now. I would even say I'd get a kick out of a season or two of an anime for it.

I initially thought it was over the top on her part, but in the end I completely understood, she wanted everyone to have fun helping each other, while the rest just wanted to have fun. Each person has a way of thinking, but I'm with her on this one, she didn't leave her ideals despite the loss of friendships. And we finally know the story of the beach chair lol

Users who are viewing this thread