Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Vol. 23 Ch. 202 - Two Dresses For Two

Dex-chan lover
I did not expect Satome to, if not lose per se, but feel like he did. It's a nice parallel the way he didn't choose one girl to focus on made it so he couldn't put all the effort in and him npt choosing a girl romantically.

Though to be fair he stjll doesn't think any of them likes him.

Also nice choice on the credits page. That panel is just radiating Kuzjhana's self confidence.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This made me realise if this was less "retarded MC surrounded by a harem of slightly less retarded girls", we could've had a nice fashion design manga; a sort of My Dress-Up Darling but with fashion design instead of cosplay. Really nice chapter from Inukai, to Hanako, to Irina, Saotome and the dojo. Low-key Inukai best girl.

Hanako looks beautiful and awesome in the dress, but I really don’t get the point of Inukai’s role in the series let alone in this arc. Like her character makes no difference to the story she might as well not exist tbh. Now even if this was to motivate Saotome how do you even top a transforming dress.

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie at first i was not impressed, but a transforming dress!? yeah Saotome has to take this L, what he made last year doesn't even comes close

Now if we could take all the guys from the dojo and make a short stop to beat the shit out of some delinquents trying to ruin a cafe

Users who are viewing this thread