Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Ch. 204 - Haunted Memory

Dex-chan lover
Man…. I hate this drama so much. There is nothing more needless than a group of “Punks” in a Rom Com. It’s like a random event every Rom Com must slot it regardless of how well it fits in the story because the suspension bridge effect or whatever 🧂

Dex-chan lover
Looks like page 16 is missing @Czero
For all that are wondering (just before he says "Don't go alone!") (if you're reading this in the future and the image has been deleted from the image hosting site - sorry you won't know what we're all looking at)
fdx9j7.JPG

Dex-chan lover
How convenient that a bunch of delinquents just enter a notorious school full of girl delinquents, and they don't encounter a single one

Everyone knows what Moteshiro is about, squad up and fuck em up right there, it is your damn home turf!!

The dojo guys having to come in to save the day will just make everyone at Moteshiro end up looking like posers

Dex-chan lover
So they really were just going there to fight with her. Such fragile egos.

This loner attitude is what she's been going away from the entire manga.

Yeah, he's going to step in, despite being several panels late.

This manga cockblocks so much progress, that I can see even the fight being cockblocked.
A fight here would more or less regress progress to the start, though. They're all delinquents who get into fights.

Dammit. Every time I give people the benefit of maybe being decent, I just end up eating shit.
Yeah, it's like every time you want to see more greys it just turns black and white in the end.

Dex-chan lover
Some of ya'll are talking like a bunch of goofy middle schoolers. Who cares how hard somebody is when these girls could get expelled or suspended, and closing the entire festival down, not just for that day but for the rest of the week. For as wacky as this manga is, these kids have suffered consequences for their actions and now is no different. That's the real stakes that matter, because if they could just fight, this wouldn't even be a problem right now.

Double-page supporter
Ain't the entire kuzuhana dojo there too? Mama gonna step in and wreck everyone's shit

Dex-chan lover
Saotome is gonna somehow stop that attack with the power of love. He's a predictable little pussy like that.
or.... and hear me out... with the fucking martial arts training he received from hanako's dojo? We have already seen him use it twice now to pretty good effectiveness.

Dex-chan lover
Dude, there are easier ways to commit suicide. Seppuku comes to mind. Also anyone else expecting Ushigome to become some sort of amazing beast when Saotome got hit?

Since it seems like we are going to play this straight I wonder if this will cause Saotome to spiral into depression now that je lost in dressmaking and a fight?

Dex-chan lover
You little sore loser shits...
Kuzuhana about to become the 200-slayer
And the whole Kuzuryuu dojo is just steps away. I bet mama-sensei has a word or two for these little shits, and a whole bento of knuckle sandwiches

Users who are viewing this thread