Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Ch. 206 - This time, for everyone

Dex-chan lover
Best girl is Saotome?! No wonder the girls fell for him. I would too. Lol.

Dex-chan lover
It was bound to happen it was an all girls school before after all

Dex-chan lover
I honestly really hate the teachers of this school. They act like they don't care at all, and she's here acting like it has nothing to do with her. They should feel sorry for letting guys like that in in the first place. Was there no security here? Not every girl is a delinquent with a gang backing them, do they just let ordinary students get harassed regularly? Why should she feel sorry for calling the teacher? The teacher shouldn't have to be called by the student council president to show up to an altercation.

Dex-chan lover
Oh so will Reona get banned from the Dojo then? no?

Got it, so the rules only apply to screw over Kuzuhana
Like the other guy said, I'm guessing it's cause she didn't give them a full on beat down, and just punched them once. But it does bug me how Hanako is saying she nearly ruined everything, when she did actually control herself, and it was Reona who actually punched somebody. Like why are you blaming yourself, Hanako?

Dex-chan lover
These winding down after some event chapters usually don't add much than some transition to the next thing, so any confession attempt is just going to get deleted by some random interruption. So it's like most of the series anyway.

I honestly really hate the teachers of this school. They act like they don't care at all, and she's here acting like it has nothing to do with her.
Seems like your average teachers at a delinquent-heavy school.

Users who are viewing this thread