Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Ch. 160 - It's Festival Time!

Dex-chan lover
Cooking class does shaved ice? What's next? Are they going to microwave some water for instant coffee?

Also, can we please yuri those two girls away from the MC? I'm pretty sure that'd be a win-win for everyone involved, readers included.

The human and relationship aspect of this series far exceeds hajimete no gal’s.
That's on you. You set the bar too low.

Dex-chan lover
I was scrolling through the chapter, not even bothering to read it, just clicking on the next page as soon as the last one loaded and then I realized...

I don't care what happens to any of these people.

Dex-chan lover
Itachi is the Mad Dog?! And she lost to Hanako who is called the Dragon? Is this actually a Yakuza reference this whole time? No wonder Itachi is best girl. She's Majima!

Now I need a fanart of her going "Kuzuryu-chan~"

Dex-chan lover
Imagine Saotome's surprise in about 3 years when he's an incel crying that no one ever really loved him and someone very serious comes up to him and says, "Man, what was it like with all those girls completely in love with you?" and Saotome goes, "haha no they didn't really like me. They all just fawned all over me every chance they got and wanted to spend every waking moment with me and asked me out on dates and came over to my house and kept trying to be alone with me in my room and kept dragging me around and kept getting picked on for being in love with me because they were JUST friends." That really serious guy then grabs him by the collar, puches Saotome square in the face and says, "No, they REALLY loved you, like, REALLY. Everyone else saw it except you. EVERYONE." And this dense as fuck MC idiot goes, "..." "......" ".........." "......wait. Oh crap. Really? SHIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTT!"

That's headsplosion levels of realization. Like, two planets colliding.

Dex-chan lover
I love how Itachi doesn’t even care she’s getting called out.

Wouldn’t have been unexpected if she got annoyed by the juniors like Aoi but she’s just chilling.

Dex-chan lover
So I'm now shipping Kijitani and Mai. We need some side-romances to keep us going while the main harem spins its wheels forever.

Users who are viewing this thread