Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Ch. 214 - Attack on the Student Council

Dex-chan lover
Nice move from the author giving us a 'solid' reason as to why none of the girl can confess. Nothing to do with dragging it out at all, nope, he's just too fashion focused to notice his harem... yeah, that'll fend off the complaints of sod all progress happening.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the tl.

Does anyone remember when things actually happened in this or have I gaslit myself into just believing things used to happen?
Nope

Early on its why I was hot on this manga, now it's like the rest.

Double-page supporter
Is this manga trying to be like 100 Girlfriends at this point? Just focus on Hanako already, we know she's the endgame, so stop derailing the plot to more girls (who are honestly becoming more mid than the last tbh)

Anyway, thanks for the TL

Supporter
Dex-chan lover
"Behind her back."
None of them has a claim on him.

If she doesn't say he said yes, he said no.

Can't quite keep the straight face saying the student council is the only thing that matters.

"If I try to force him into this position..."
Nah, just trick him. That's better for sure.

The more of them running, the greater the chance of him winning. They're going to split the votes. He's got the most unique position, so he's got the least to lose.

Nah, she's not their biggest rival. She's not got her name on the cover.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the tl.

Does anyone remember when things actually happened in this or have I gaslit myself into just believing things used to happen?

GSvnu-tagAAgke_.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone remember the name of the half Russian half Japanese girl?

All I remember is that it started with the letter H :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
I’m convinced this is a 200 IQ move from the president. She knew that by using Saotome as the bait, the girls would mobilise to get involved with the council and, by extension, secure the future of the school and the council as an organisation.

Users who are viewing this thread