Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Ch. 215 - Motershiro High Student Council Presidential Candidates Announcement

I hope Takae’s naughty nipples are doing ok. Last thing we want is her to wear another micro bikini only to find out she’s got inverted nipples now.
Yeah that would be awful, it be especially bad if All the girls wore micro bikinis

This manga will clearly go on for another hundred chapters i see no progress in sight
I waa gonna say the exact same thing. I even wrote on the mangaka’s twitter a few months back in Japanese, stop writing for the sake of writing, there’s no clear direction at all.

This is one of a small handful of series i’m super glad I read it before I decided to pay good money so I didn’t have to.

Supporter
This manga will clearly go on for another hundred chapters i see no progress in sight
I don't mind these long drawn-out series too much, although it is more junky than it could have been, junk food is still tasty. I'm just scared the milk will run out before the story wraps and we'll get that rushed axe-volume. So like, eight to ten chapters to wrap up the arcs with every girl which means there's more than one girl per chapter that would need to have their arc completed. Then they have to have the dramatic reveal for who MC chooses (harem or monogamous Kuzuhana), and then an epilogue where hopefully they kiss at least once (show positive pregnancy test[s?] for peak epilogue). There's just not going to be time.

That's why I hope this is wrapping up at some point soonish, the thing is... it's only the middle of second year in universe. They still all have another year and a half of HS. However, the third year student president seems to be entering main harem status, which means she might be too important to be sidelined by having a whole year without her presence. This is why I suspect third year will be skipped/rushed through/montaged so that the series doesn't have to constantly create excuses for her to keep being relevant in what is ultimately a completely school-themed series.

Or not, idfk, this series is at four years irl and 23 volumes, so maybe it'll just keep going. Did somebody say college arc?
This gravy train ain't done gravin' yet.

Users who are viewing this thread