Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Ch. 216 - Show your colors

Dex-chan lover
One way he could instantly sabotage his campaign is by promising to crack down on crime and delinquency or something. Ya know, in the delinquent school. As a side note, I wonder if any candidate could move to abolish school uniforms entirely.

Also I feel like fashion could be shoehorned as a way to get into Hodaka's pants. Ya know, modeling shmexy clothing perhaps?? Like it's extremely easy to shoehorn. After all this is a romance manga. Technically. This would save a lot of chapters if they would hint at modeling revealing shit to hint to him what they want.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
She looks like she's been working a job she doesn't want to work for more hours than she cares to with too little sleep.

"Clear violation of the elections code of conduct."
Considering who's spreading those rumours, it's no surprise. She's always been a bit shifty. Well, one way or another most of the are.

"Doesn't do anything."
"One of the leading candidates."
Seems valid.

I think she's doing great. As long as she's not too intimidating and accidentally succeeds at it...

Yeah, that's predictable. The options are, "Guy," and, "Several options of not guy." It's the winner-takes-it-all election structure that trends towards only two options, since any nearby options will compete with each other and leave the more unique options with a larger portion of votes. And after that, they will trend towards each other.

Blond girl on the bottom of page 15 is kinda pretty.

One way he could instantly sabotage his campaign is by promising to crack down on crime and delinquency or something. Ya know, in the delinquent school. As a side note, I wonder if any candidate could move to abolish school uniforms entirely.
He could take that side note and turn it into a strategy. Have more strict rules about school uniforms. And everything else. Everyone just loves that. As you said, in a delinquent school.

Dex-chan lover
Becoming the best girl made him too powerful to be stopped, now he gonna become the student council president and the age of the femboys will start
images

Dex-chan lover
NUg7BZV.png

Me when I realize Dosanko got to the fuggin point and ended at 119 the other day, meanwhile this and kanokari haven't had significant progress in years and are still going...

...that being said, my pick for the final poll is obviously kuzuhana. she's the only one with a decent head on her shoulders

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread