Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 30 - Who's your model

Fed-Kun's army
@Natsu_1000 Honestly, I prefer they stay as just friends. We so used to having every girl in sight to be part of a harem, that I just want homeboy to have genuine friendship and nothing romantic with them, especially shark tooth girl. Aoi would be nice, if she stood a chance, but as she said it, she stands no chance of winning at the end, so I prefer they just keep as friends.

Dex-chan lover
Shark-chan still consistently being best girl just by virtue of acting like a normal human being.

Double-page supporter
Lol, what a line: "Where do you think you're touching her, asshole!?"

Dex-chan lover
If Hanako didn't exist in this story, Itachi would be the clear-cut Best Girl. Hell, just make Hanako, Itachi, and Aoi the models(maybe Madoka too since she hasn't been as annoying as the other two).

@fulano01 Good thing there aren't any tsunderes then, huh? neko-what's her face isn't tsundere, she's obsessed with the other girl

@boostblue you must not have met that many, or are maybe one or a gay dude. because lesbians are just like everyone else. some you'll get along with better than others

Double-page supporter
get that business girl to be your model. gives chance for other characters to develop and considering her backstory she has potential to be an interesting character. also if you're going for harem ending might as well get down to business with those business girls..heh see what I did there?

plz laugh it took me a while to come up with that

@timdnchantr don't know why you are reading into it more than you should be 😅. The previous poster said lesbians are annoying in manga, I just made a comment saying they're usually cool and easy to get along irl with from my exp. That's all.

Double-page supporter
There's no real competition for best girl in this manga - that's always Hanako. The competition is for second-best. And my vote goes to Aoi.

Its be cool if he designed some awesome punk (leather, straps, jacket, Demonia style boots with studs, etc) outfit for shark-chan and uno -fuckyou'd the model choice with that surprise.

T51

Dex-chan lover
At this point, I'm pretty sure Aoi is the safest choice...

Dex-chan lover
I despise Nekomiya, what a shitty goddamn attitude towards someone doing you a favour

Users who are viewing this thread