Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 30 - Who's your model

Contributor
First good chapter in a bit, IMO. Sure we had the other yandere lesbian but she has Aoi and shark girl to keep her in check. Yeah, Shark girl went up another few notches. We really need a focus chapter on her.

Also, I really want the series to lean into sewing and clothing some more, cause it’s here where Saotome actually gets a personality. He’s definitely fine, but no different from other harem protags.

I hope the series can build some good momentum off of this, it seems like it’s not going to be axed.

Dex-chan lover
Sharkgirl came busting in but she was joined by other characters. Damn. Was hoping for the big twist where Sharkgirl models for him or some crap.

Dex-chan lover
@Nogoodimaginativename

Yeah, I think it’s the very subtle expressions along with her haircut; like she could do more, and she's just waiting for a reason, but rarely has one.

And, duh; thick thighs save lives. That's what keeps me in business...

Supporter
Is... is this little bastard going to go the harem route for his model? I mean if he uses all of them then technically none of them lose. Safer choice is still probably just making a dress for himself and wearing it.

Users who are viewing this thread