Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 34 - Be my Model

the grandma, that explanes while even if the school just wnet co-ed he is the only guy there. she's playing match maker. Also, the last panesls with the measuring tape, I see a future for our MC. and it is gloraious

I bet his grandmother burned all the other male applications and only accepted his so she could get grandchildren LOL hell I bet she planned the co-ed opening in time with him getting ready for high school...

LIFE: Your grandson is average looking, has low self esteem, wants to be a fashion designer and is unmanly. He'll never get a girl.
GRANDMA: *Smiles* I'm already four parallel universes ahead of you. My grandson won't get a girl, he'll get multiple! Oh, the grandchildren ill have!

Double-page supporter
kinda glad he didn't pick one but this was so predictable since like 5 chapters back. This chapter showcased what I wanted from the mc...a guy who is dedicated to his passion and values his friends is all I wanted not the beta male horny mc we've had for the past 30+ chapters. I hope this story stays more plot oriented and his personality stays more like how it was in this chapter but I feel like when this arc is over we'll go back to the same beta male horny mc.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, pretty predictable, and indicates they're just gonna dodge the issue of who is he gonna start dating until the last chapter. Also, isn't it weird that Itachi was included in this ? I don't remember her asking to be his model, and she doesn't seem to be interested in him, so what gives ?

Lol that is so embarrassing
even the shark is included!!!

He's about to call her grandma... Lmao

This actually brilliant of him. Not only des he get to raise his profile as an aspiring fashion designer/tailor in training by using several models to display his skills but he also avoids the crazy women getting "hurt" and hurting him out of pettiness.

Dex-chan lover
Well RIP that first girl lol
I would have died from embarrassment

don't know why but his decision was too predictable for me. I automatically knew he was gonna do that (Anyone else thought the same?)

Dex-chan lover
I'll aleays lament they didnt include Itachi i the romance stuff, she is usually great.

Tbh, the manga should have remained with this cast, ones that i like arent even in the manga yet, but they are unnecesary.

This is a large enought number of romantuc interests for Saotome.

Users who are viewing this thread