Yankee JK Kuzuhana-chan - Ch. 298 - Rip the Donkey tail

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 13, 2019
Messages
578
Lol, Takae's very tame panty shot makes me think of chapter 1 where her panties were a lot more daring.

The art style was different too, but that goes without saying. Just feels like the author got safer and lazier with underwear design over time.
 
Group Leader
Joined
Aug 11, 2023
Messages
84
If we've learned anything in the last 297 chapters it's that no, Saotome is not going to chase any tail
Just 70 more volumes and SOMETHING might just happen.

...that or another stupid innuendo or some girl chickening out ad infinitum 'till the rest of this manga
 
Supporter
Joined
Apr 11, 2023
Messages
810
"Girls play a game that ends up being horny" is such classic fanservice, this is like decades old jello wrestling or something.
 
Supporter
Joined
Apr 3, 2019
Messages
585
See the difference between this and Rental Girlfriend is that Rental Girlfriend tries to have plot and stakes but also clearly has an editor mandate that it never resolves anything, whereas this is a manga for people who like thighs
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 17, 2024
Messages
961
Page 6, "I got got"? I doubt that's proper english... Maybe, "I got caught"?
It's fine. It's like "she got me!", but put into passive voice. Compare to "she served me" / "I got served". So, "she got me" becomes "I got got".

In any case we all got got with that credits page, which as usual is better than the actual chapter.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top