Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Lunch on the Rooftop

Dex-chan lover
"This is the first time I see a girl napping"

I don't know what it is but this line shattered my suspension of disbelief and made me despise MC all of a sudden. It's just... awkward?

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
I still love these two's chemistry. As I said before, she's probably the best example of what I'd want from a tsundere done right. She's not mean nor does she bully him, and she genuinely cares for his safety and well-being. She only gets upset with him or hates on him when he belittles or doesn't stand up for himself, or doesn't tell her about his troubles.

It's because of the heat, which makes you tired and helps you to relax. @radstylix

Dex-chan lover
@dArkus_Orion There's some fascination about "sleeping face" in many manga. Probably something about how you're supposed to have "omote" and "ura" or "tatemae" and "honne" or "soto" and "uchi".. sheesh, I hadn't heard of half of those before, but basically the difference between "public" and "private" is a big thing in Japan, and he got to see her "private" face. (Because when you sleep, the facade drops)

Its sad when I find a manga that I really like it ends having a few chapters. But definitely added to the watchlist. Hanako-chan is seriously super cute.

Fed-Kun's army
My only problem with the MC is that in the first chapter he said that she was cute without thinking. I really would prefer if that trope keeps on, because it would be different from all other passive protagonists.

Looks likes Hanako did either Judo or Brazilian Jiu-jitsu if she can do a triangle choke, aka sankaku-jime, while sleeping.

Dex-chan lover
I'm eternally grateful for thicc gyaru thighs. Thanks for the meal.

Is this guy serious? He'd be hanging like 10 cm above the ground if he just went down the ladder. Is his body made of literal glass?

@raxuraxu Of course. After all, his body is made out of swords.
His blood is of iron and his heart of glass.
He has overcome countless battlefields.
Not even once retreating,
Not even once being victorious.
The bearer lies here alone, forging iron in a hill of swords.
Thus, his life needs no meaning.
His body is made out of infinite swords.

Users who are viewing this thread