Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Vol. 17 Ch. 143 - Panic in my Room

Dex-chan lover
Next chapter be like:

Mom: I REFUSE YOU ALL BEING MY SON’S GF
Everyone: WHAT!?
Mom: YOU MUST PROVE YOUR WORTH!
Everyone: Huh?
Mom: A SEWING COMPETITION WITH MY SON AS THE PRIZE!
Mom's a whole ass Sect Elder from a cultivation manhwa

Dex-chan lover
Her mom is sharper, she even notice that I didn't....
And now she knows how serious things are...

Dex-chan lover
You know what makes this manga next level? The harem protagonist actually have parents, they actually got a face reveal and the parents actually get some character development! The more I think about it, the more I realise how exceptional this manga is. The parents are actually like your typical parents as well, judging Kasumi by looks, worrying over their son’s social life because the school is known to have delinquents and joking about him getting a GF and embarrassing him. The contrast is simply too good!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Learning that your child is a Rizz God must be quite the experience

Dex-chan lover
I liked these Yuna Chapters. My girl noticed that Hodaka is almost ready to accept the romantic affections and makes it clear that  he is special to her hence her behavior around him. Not only that Yuna got the head start on parental approval.

So in Conclusion: Yuna is Best Girl.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if we will get more chapters at Otome house? I can see it becoming like a trainstation where multiple girls are always dropping by to hang out. "Otome's hous is a place for gal's to gather"

Power Uploader
and then they just gonna like... bang bang bangity bang, i said bang bang bangity bang!

Users who are viewing this thread