Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Vol. 17 Ch. 145 - Hanging out outside of school

Group Leader
Hodaka's mama when his son call other woman "mama"
angry-anime.gif
His mom almost got NTRed

Dex-chan lover
I don’t know how you perceive him as spineless in this particular chapter.
Holy crap he is one of the most SPINELESS MCs to date. And that is SAYING something.

I mean, this one doesn't even have the usual tropey background of "I was abused by girls my whole life" or anything. He's just, gutlesa

Contributor
doormat mc.

a random dude, with stalker tendencies, cornered his friend and he just stood still like it wasn't his business. If that's not being spineless than I don't know what it is.

Dex-chan lover
That would be unjustified assault though. Do you yourself want to go to jail for that?
Guy shows up at my work many times, I say I'm not interested, now you being weird and following me on the street? Nah we don't play those games.
Plus why say words when fist faster?

Dex-chan lover
Guy shows up at my work many times, I say I'm not interested, now you being weird and following me on the street? Nah we don't play those games.
Plus why say words when fist faster?
Why say words? Because you don't want to get tossed in jail for assault, maybe?

Dex-chan lover
You clearly didn't read this chapter.

doormat mc.

a random dude, with stalker tendencies, cornered his friend and he just stood still like it wasn't his business. If that's not being spineless than I don't know what it is.
Oh, you clearly read this chapter.

Aggregator gang
this mc... her friend is getting harassed in front of him... and when he sense the tone of the guy harassing to be a bit angry the first thing he thought was to bail out... like wth...

Users who are viewing this thread