Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Vol. 17 Ch. 146 - Kuzuryu Karate Training Camp From Hell

Double-page supporter
Hopefully her and Hanako actually fight and not just compete on different exercises or courses in this camp. Been wanting to see Hanako fight again since the Christmas event.

Dex-chan lover
Although the story premise was great early on.

Im afraid the story is gonna keep dragging on and on with more girls being introduced along the way.

Will still continue to read it but the plot is no longer interesting anymore for me

Dex-chan lover
the theme for this chapter is....

aqmZf.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
At this point it's a conspiracy this is just saotome imagination and every girl he met was just his mind playing tricks on him to become the best designer in the world!
“the last chapter, Saotome just sits there in a dark room laughing while injecting some drugs to himself…”

I’d rate the manga 10/10 if that really happen

Dex-chan lover
Although the story premise was great early on.

Im afraid the story is gonna keep dragging on and on with more girls being introduced along the way.

Will still continue to read it but the plot is no longer interesting anymore for me
When was the story premise great really? It's still the same thing it always has been, a self insert harem fantasy.

Users who are viewing this thread