Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Vol. 18 Ch. 154 - Training Camp Wrap Up!

Dex-chan lover
Reona is everything Seira always should have been.
God I hate Seira's guts so much.
Yeah Reona has swooped in and become one of the best characters. Only way they could kill her now was to make her fall for Saotome (which I hope she won't)

Aggregator gang
Boobs this boobs that no one asked why the fuck are they wearing shoes while walking in a stream

Dex-chan lover
Boobs this boobs that no one asked why the fuck are they wearing shoes while walking in a stream
It's not a bad idea to wear shoes, depending on what the rocks look like in the area. Sometimes there are lots of jagged rocks that will hurt you feet if you step on them barefoot. And that's even if you're used to walking barefoot to the point where you have thick soles, since if you get wet, your soles get soft and won't protect nearly as much.

Dex-chan lover
Just once I would like the Main girl to have some consequences for waiting too long because they are waiting for the guy to make a move because that happens in reality every day.

Everyone can relate to waiting too long, but almost no one can relate to multiple people vying for your affection, and still going with the first girl who barely showed interest. Just once I would like someone who is proactive to finally win because they had the courage to just say what they feel
Konosuba. First girl that makes a move, wins.

Dex-chan lover
It's kinda wild to think that there are human beings in Japan spending enough money to justify 16 volumes of this. At this point it must be like looking forward to going to the store to buy your favorite drink, Swamp Juice.

Dex-chan lover
Hey, Reona-chan; let's have another match. Maybe this time we'll go for some unorthodox moves, and maybe go ⅗ rounds, or perhaps ⁴/7 rounds?
No fair complaining about the bleeding, though... you useless slitch...

Dex-chan lover
She could have easily taken the cake without interference, but she didn't want to (for a very flimsy reason/terrible excuse). I won't be mad, if any other girl snatches him away.
The worse part is that other girls cannot snatch him.

So its just waiting for Kuzuhana to fucking move.

Dex-chan lover
I like Hanako chapters, but her arcs are usually boring.

Guess that Seira isnt enought to lift as all the supporting cast

Dex-chan lover
Mama-san predicting Hana loss? Stay tuned for 500 more chapters! Lord knows our naive boy of an MC won't reveal his feelings. After all, he doesn't have any!
Being honest he is kinda between a rock and a hard place.

Even if he confesses and the girl corresponds, his school life would just become more of a nightmare.

And if he misses...

He is too afraid of repercusions.

And i kinda feel like Kuzuhana has to confess for this to work anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread