Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Ch. 152 - Wrap Up Match

Dex-chan lover
What I'm hoping to see is Saotome stopping the fight, to keep Hanako from hurting her too badly. That's about the only character growth I can see coming out of this. He learns to step up some and she learns she can depend on him.

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck kind of logic is in this bitch's head?
If you tell someone you love them, all their will to self improve disappears? Yeah, makes sense. "Welp, got a girlfriend. High time I stagnate"'
Am I really supposed to believe someone can be this dumb?
Bro this is EXACTLY what happens. Have you never noticed how, for example, people stay in really good shape when they're single, an then completely fall off the bandwagon once they get a partner and now feel comfortable? This manga does pull shit out of its ass all the time, but I agree with it this time.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly that was kind of a sick action set piece, maybe the mangaka would do better to make a karateka shonen action series at some point.

What the fuck kind of logic is in this bitch's head?
If you tell someone you love them, all their will to self improve disappears? Yeah, makes sense. "Welp, got a girlfriend. High time I stagnate"'
Am I really supposed to believe someone can be this dumb?
... Sadly more people than you can imagine. Realistically speaking, we're incentivised to focus on becoming an item. Most people stop thriving to build a relationship after that because there's this lingering perception that once you're together, you're together, and that's it. Yes, it's absolutely dumb. It's also how most people operate.

Dex-chan lover
Reading these comments makes me so happy to realize best girl is the only choice for saotome. Please author, zero screentime for the others! Especially the first years.
I think it's high time he started wrapping up the relationship with the main 5 contestant girls, properly rejecting them one by one and finally confessing to or getting confessed by Hanako. That's gonna take time. First years can cry from afar, they're cool but adding them to an already bloated harem was a big mistake

Dex-chan lover
l26ivx9.png

That line seems ... cuck-y for no reason :kek:

Users who are viewing this thread