Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Ch. 210 - Normal days, Normal threat

Dex-chan lover
Okay, can someone explain why a lot of those girls in all-girls school dress up like sluts from hentai, while not only most of them are man-haters to some degree, school have only one boy, and absolute majority of them never had boyfriends or any relations with man at all? Who they dress like that for?

Dex-chan lover
I said a long time ago that I want the winner to be someone out of left field who ends up together with him because she's the first person to say something out loud.

Ergo, let's go prez

Dex-chan lover
Okay, can someone explain why a lot of those girls in all-girls school dress up like sluts from hentai, while not only most of them are man-haters to some degree, school have only one boy, and absolute majority of them never had boyfriends or any relations with man at all? Who they dress like that for?
Half of them dress flashy because they want to. Plus the "never had a boyfriend" is mostly about our main group. Same with the man-hater part being exaggerated. I mean, people are forgetting that Yuna was straight up a rental girlfriend.

Dex-chan lover
And the Prez deserves to win at this point because, as she said, she actually bloody told him how she feels. Yet she's still being a good senpai by riling them up and pushing them to action. I feel she may not actually like him but is trying to help the indecisive fools reach their own drive.

Dex-chan lover
Is it good again?

I have had this on hold status for more than a year, waiting for the moment comments cry out in joy for some amazing development.

All I see is people hating it every new chap.
How long you been on hold cause every chapter is a damn riot and ive greatly enjoyed it. if you dont read cause you value the community opinion then clearly this isn't the manga for you and maybe you should just leave it be. Who cares if the community thinks it's good. If YOU get enjoyment out of it, fuck everyone else, and enjoy your trashy harem manga. That's what i am gonna do.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure Ushigome would have confronted the prez and called herself "Saotome's girlfriend" if she was aware of what's happening around her.

Dex-chan lover
KMvVKGb.png
Beat me to it, oh well.

Supporter
No way she's going to do anything. After all her bold words this chapter, she didn't confess to Saotome. Which means going forward, she will exhibit the same behaviours as the other girls; always failing to confess due to shyness or interruptions.

Supporter
This is just a series I come back to every week. I always wish each chapter was a bit longer but it flows so well each time I re-read it back to back
Same here. People rag on it for the lack of forward progress - and not without reason - but the characters are fun, the bodies are bouncy and the pantie flashes are frequent.

Dex-chan lover
It seems ushigome.exe is not responding. Is she broken? 😅

Dex-chan lover
I just realized that without Stuco Prez's chair, Hanako would not have been up there to save Saotome. He probably would of then transfered and none of this would of happened.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know what the problem for people with this? Is it long? Sure, but it's always fucking funny to the point I don't really give a shit if he choose one of them or not, despite the title of the manga.

Users who are viewing this thread