Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Ch. 210 - Normal days, Normal threat

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't mind if Saotome actually starts dating the president and when asked ehy he chose her, he says "she's hot and gave me a sincere confession, so why not?".
Of course this isn't going to happen.

Double-page supporter
Kinda self aware about the glacial (non)pace of romance with takae's thoughts about the status quo. Also the beach chair was brought back up. Makoto can't BSS Hanako because Hanako is the manga's title girl but it sure would be funny as fuck if she did since

Fed-Kun's army
I really don't think this manga need another (100% lose) love interest. Coming from 100 girlfriends, I wish the author could learned from it and spending time developing everyone equally.

Dex-chan lover
Nawwww
Prez arc is over, suuuuuurely they gonna add another girl with a new plot while throwing the rest of the cast on the bench until they are needed

Aggregator gang
Makoto is now staking her claim to the girls after doing it to her target.

I love how Yuna's inner machinations of her mind are an enigma in the credits.

So 208 is the official end of the 2nd year cultural festival arc with 209 being the extras set after 208.

KMvVKGb.png

T51

Dex-chan lover
bro if Saotome actually ends up with the Prez then this manga is goated

Dex-chan lover
Damn, we're near endgame now?

Student Prez's stocks are skyrocketing to one of the best girls in the harem now.

I just love how she said, 'Fuck waiting for the right moment, just ask him out now to get an answer.'

And you know what? I agree!

Users who are viewing this thread