Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Ch. 210 - Normal days, Normal threat

Dex-chan lover
Tch. Yuna was the Mvp and driving force of this arc and all we got was another rival? Get lost already, Stuco Pres! Your arc is over we don't need you anymore! We've got way too many girls to keep track of as it is!

Dex-chan lover
Glad the Author is using Prez as a way to light a fire under the girls and light a fire in Saotome's pants.

But at the end of the day Saotome is mine and he will be wearing a dress and sitting on my face when I'm done with him.

Dex-chan lover
Hurray Pres if she gets the plot moving. Stop tip toeing around each other and make a move. Sitting on the side lines gets you no where.

Dex-chan lover
KMvVKGb.png
You are the hero we deserve. :salute:

Dex-chan lover
Why is ushigome in blue screen mode ????
And tbh I'm no longer interested on what saotome does, too many girls that the story can't handle them, they get bench time and fade away. Up to the kuzuhana training camp the story held, and you could root for one or another girl... now even the protagonist story is hard to remember.

Dex-chan lover
It seems ushigome.exe is not responding. Is she broken? 😅
Nah, just needs a patch for an update for the new OS version.

I just realized that without Stuco Prez's chair, Hanako would not have been up there to save Saotome. He probably would of then transfered and none of this would of happened.
She might've been up there anyway. It's a common hangout for delinquents.

Double-page supporter
Don't get me wrong I like multiple love interest stories. But when the title of manga directly refers to one love interest it's not really suspenseful.

Users who are viewing this thread