Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Ch. 205 - Peaceful Resolution

Dex-chan lover
Clearly not as violent as I'd hoped it would have ended, but I'll take it. Kudos to the dojo guys, they were real big bros.

Dex-chan lover
The resolution is kinda...disappointing. I want to see an all-out brawling and see those fuckers bleeding and crying, so they could learn not to mess with the girls from Moteshiro.

Dex-chan lover
I think a lot of people doesn't understand Hanako will have academic consequences if she fights them, everyone around her knows this and even Saotome did say it out loud for the slow kids in the back to realize. Is not only a matter of moving on but to stay clean, if she gets punished by the school because of the fight that will leave a mark on her sheet. And they don't take those things lightly in Japan, they are postrating themselves because is the only way for her to not fuck her school life.

The what clan?
220px-Yakuza-sega.jpg

I think a lot of people doesn't understand Hanako will have academic consequences if she fights them, everyone around her knows this and even Saotome did say it out loud for the slow kids in the back to realize. Is not only a matter of moving on but to stay clean, if she gets punished by the school because of the fight that will leave a mark on her sheet. And they don't take those things lightly in Japan, they are postrating themselves because is the only way for her to not fuck her school life.
This would make sense if it wasn’t a delinquent school, this would make sense if when she did the 100 slayin’ there were academic repercussions back then, this would make sense if they didn’t throw the first punch let alone record the videos. But this doesn’t make sense when a small scuffle breaks out anyway. Hanako had every right to hit after they attacked.

Also don’t forget they teased Ushigome being able to resolve this until the author changed it the very next chapter and have the Hanako side fix this. Don’t forget at the end of chapter 203 Saotome said, “I don’t want you to fight alone!”. Everyone knew her actions would have been justified.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This would make sense if it wasn’t a delinquent school, this would make sense if when she did the 100 slayin’ there were academic repercussions back then, this would make sense if they didn’t throw the first punch let alone record the videos. But this doesn’t make sense when a small scuffle breaks out anyway. Hanako had every right to hit after they attacked.

Also don’t forget they teased Ushigome being able to resolve this until the author changed it the very next chapter and have the Hanako side fix this. Don’t forget at the end of chapter 203 Saotome said, “I don’t want you to fight alone!”. Everyone knew her actions would have been justified.
Yeah, sure, I would like to see the director try to take her explanation of why she cracked the skull of dozens of people during the school festival instead of deflating the situation without expelling her. I don't know why you want her to be a hammer so badly and treat all her problems like a nail.

Everyone knows and understands why she doesn't want to fight going back to her bullied friend situation in middle school, none of her friends wants this, but they found people who didn't give a fuck about her reasons. Saotome didn't tell her that because he approved of her murdering them, is because he doesn't want her to go alone, because he is her friend. Having the dojo guys stepping up for her is a good call because it shows they care for her and don't want her school life to be thrown away for a stupid gang fight. This situation was to make her realize she is not alone anymore.

this chapter got me so upset that I'm gonna stop reading this for a good while, see you guys in a few months

Dex-chan lover
Everyone knows and understands why she doesn't want to fight going back to her bullied friend situation in middle school, none of her friends wants this, but they found people who didn't give a fuck about her reasons. Saotome didn't tell her that because he approved of her murdering them, is because he doesn't want her to go alone, because he is her friend. Having the dojo guys stepping up for her is a good call because it shows they care for her and don't want her school life to be thrown away for a stupid gang fight. This situation was to make her realize she is not alone anymore.

Yes, this is exactly why but sadly you talking to people that forget actions have consequences, doesnt matter who started ... it matters how you conducted yourself, down to the amount of force you used.

Also even if this is a "delinquent school" its not as if brawls are tolerated, its just a school that got a large number of female delinquents but this isnt a battlemanga were they just start fights as if its normal, there WOULD BE repercussions, especially since this happens during when the school is open for the general public.

Double-page supporter
Yeah, sure, I would like to see the director try to take her explanation of why she cracked the skull of dozens of people during the school festival instead of deflating the situation without expelling her. I don't know why you want her to be a hammer so badly and treat all her problems like a nail.

Yes, this is exactly why but sadly you talking to people that forget actions have consequences, doesnt matter who started ... it matters how you conducted yourself, down to the amount of force you used.

Also even if this is a "delinquent school" its not as if brawls are tolerated, its just a school that got a large number of female delinquents but this isnt a battlemanga were they just start fights as if its normal, there WOULD BE repercussions, especially since this happens during when the school is open for the general public.
This is fiction not real life, the only consequences that have to happen is what the author decides and the author created the stupidest possible situation for a "Hanako isn't allowed to defend her friends, she and Saotome have to grovel and apologize while they get saved by the dudes from her dojo" ending.

All the other unrealistic stuff that happens in this series is fine but a bunch of asshole adults/teens invading a school festival to attack a bunch of teenage girls and perv on them and getting caught on camera throwing the first punch and getting shown what for by Hanako is too much for you guys?

Supporter
The resolution is kinda...disappointing. I want to see an all-out brawling and see those fuckers bleeding and crying, so they could learn not to mess with the girls from Moteshiro.
Nah, they've (mostly) all learned that the consequences from something like that (especially on the heels of what happened at the open house just a few weeks before) would be wildly out of proportion to any temporary benefit from seeing them wrecked. I mean, the current sitch developed directly out of the previous one.

Dex-chan lover
This is fiction not real life, the only consequences that have to happen is what the author decides and the author created the stupidest possible situation for a "Hanako isn't allowed to defend her friends, she and Saotome have to grovel and apologize while they get saved by the dudes from her dojo" ending.

All the other unrealistic stuff that happens in this series is fine but a bunch of asshole adults/teens invading a school festival to attack a bunch of teenage girls and perv on them and getting caught on camera throwing the first punch and getting shown what for by Hanako is too much for you guys?
Goalpoast moving should be something more subtle, but it serves me, I'd rather make her concentrate her ki and do a kamehameha because it's even more effective than punches. What the fuck is this answer dude.

Users who are viewing this thread