Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Ch. 205 - Peaceful Resolution

Dex-chan lover
i dunno, non-violent or whatever, you don't drag my daughter to her knees alongside you just cause some bully is bullying. Fk that.
I hope someone will slap his ass for this and he'll grow up.
Except that no, japanese culture indicates that violence is wrong and that she should apologize for taking out her anger on their group. had she lashed out here she would actually be in more trouble than them for instigating it for putting the school and the other students in danger. Saotome knew that not only would the teachers likely be there soon, but that hanakos NON STUDENT (thats an important part) family and friends were somewhere around to mitigate any potential danger. Thus he makes hanako look good, raises her social standing in society, and ultimately helps reform her image a little.

Hence my comment about his attitude ultimately what gets the blessing of her family when they eventually get married. To them he will be the one that reformed their delinquent daughter

Dex-chan lover
TBH, this series is giving me mixed feelings with the latest chapter.
On one hand, we didn't get to see Hanako kick ass. On the other hand, we saw that Hanako is no longer fighting alone at last.

Group Leader
The first half of this chapter was bloody awful! Why the hell would you bow down and ask for forgiveness from a bunch of scumbags who started a fight with you? Appealing to bad people will never change their heart or solve anything. They will just continue their antics somewhere else another time. I was hoping it wouldn't happen, but it did. At least the latter half saved this chapter from being a complete train wreck. But even so, those idiots got away so easily. They didn't learn the last time. They won't learn from just this, either.
32.gif

Bad mistake, author.

Users who are viewing this thread