Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Ch. 152 - Wrap Up Match

Aggregator gang
Sure, just let your important life decisions be decided by a bet with your self-proclaimed rival. But at least the nosy brat got quickly put in her place.
Wtf with Hanako's motivation to win, though? At this point she's reaching far for excuses not to advance her relationship... which kinda makes sense. She could've just said "I want to confess on my own terms" instead some nonsense about protecting MC's growth...

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck kind of logic is in this bitch's head?
If you tell someone you love them, all their will to self improve disappears? Yeah, makes sense. "Welp, got a girlfriend. High time I stagnate"'
Am I really supposed to believe someone can be this dumb?
She's a cocky middle schooler. They have the potential to be dumber than anyone could ever imagine.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone genuinely dislike Reona? She's so selfish that she will hold the dignity of this person that she says she respects hostage just so she can have a fight? Ik she's been waiting for this fight for a long time but it's never really acknowledged how much of a dick move that is

Dex-chan lover
Reading these comments makes me so happy to realize best girl is the only choice for saotome. Please author, zero screentime for the others! Especially the first years.

Aggregator gang
Anyone genuinely dislike Reona? She's so selfish that she will hold the dignity of this person that she says she respects hostage just so she can have a fight? Ik she's been waiting for this fight for a long time but it's never really acknowledged how much of a dick move that is
Well, considering she's a middle-schooler, that checks out. Middle-schoolers are selfish pricks.

But seeing as how Hanako just bodied her instantly in the first round, I'd say karma is doing its job (unless she somehow turns it around the second round)

Dex-chan lover
Reading these comments makes me so happy to realize best girl is the only choice for saotome. Please author, zero screentime for the others! Especially the first years.
Ye your best girl is as pathetic as the rest of them with her refusal to confess not to mention this chapter of her stupid logic of being super coddling.

Honestly I don't see how any of the girls like saotome other than maybe the shy girl because he inspired her and ushigome because he saved her.

Still Hanako is probably one of the worse girls hope the others get in her way and she loses.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Yeah if her logic is going to be this stupid I'm going in even harder on "introduce a new girl who asks him out and wins because she can open her mouth and speak."

Dex-chan lover
There is a lot of shit in this arc that hasn't been acknowledged.

Users who are viewing this thread