Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Vol. 17 Ch. 146 - Kuzuryu Karate Training Camp From Hell

Dex-chan lover
Not even in america to be fair
Not commonly at least, but I knew my share of tall and thicc girls back in middle school, and that was years ago. By the time I was graduating high school, every year younger than mine was getting taller and bigger in height and size alone, let alone in girls' measurments lol

Dex-chan lover
When was the story premise great really? It's still the same thing it always has been, a self insert harem fantasy
For real, since chapter one, this has been an ecchi delinquent gyaru harem series. What kinda series would this be if the mangaka didn't keep it fresh and introduce some new gyaru or delinquent girl every few chapters or volumes?

If it wasn't the "trashy" (questionable, so in quotes, since its more of a) delinquent gyaru ecchi harem romcom, it would just be a plain romcom. And anyone expecting it to be a standard generic romcom can go back to Nisekoi or some other basic template romcom lol

I mean cmon, what was anyone expecting after the first volume, hell the first chapter even, considering Takae's panty-shot blackmail and the extremely generous and plentiful upskirt panty-shots lmfao

The comedy itself is based mainly in the ecchi and harem situations, and the comedy didn't start developing beyond that and into romcom style territory until the core/OG harem was formed lol

Dex-chan lover
"Don't work him to death!"

"Don't worry"
"I'm not a demon"
"I put him into the group with the less intense training."
"The thought of working such a pure and innocent boy to near collapse is making me all giddy!"
One of these statments is not like the others.

Acctually now that I think about it, why should we assume, that the training of the girlsgroup is less taxing, than the one of the MAAAAANSCLUB!!!? (Okay, mother (organiser) and daugther acted like its that way.)

..."The thought of working such a pure and innocent boy to near collapse is making me all giddy!"
Like a line out of a pronflick.

Dex-chan lover
Oi, that's sexual harassment.

YTrEjOg.png

Nice booty tho~

Dex-chan lover
Samejima… is she related to one of the Moteshiro girls? I feel like I’ve encountered that name in past chapters…

Dex-chan lover
Acctually now that I think about it, why should we assume, that the training of the girlsgroup is less taxing
Probably because at that point it's more about averages than exceptions like Hanako and any of the named girls who fight.

Dex-chan lover
What's even the point of introducing new girls outside the school

Of course, almost always they'll just enroll in their school...

Dex-chan lover
What's even the point of introducing new girls outside the school

Of course, almost always they'll just enroll in their school...
I can only assume the Author is going to keep this going through the third year of school. That new girl is definitely going to Moteshiro next year

Dex-chan lover
Damn, it's like Kijitani and Hanako fused into one person. Why couldn't they just make her an onee-san though? Japanese authors gotta remain as sus as possible.

Dex-chan lover
Not even in america to be fair
Naaah man, I remember when I was in middle school, there was this one Puerto Rican girl who looked like a whole ass high school senior. Ass and tits that made the young teacher look inadequate lmao

Users who are viewing this thread