Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Jumping in the Big Bath

Dex-chan lover
On the inside our MC right now be like
tenor.gif

I feel like a chapter was skipped or something.

EDIT: Turns out all the pages hadn't been uploaded onto the site or something so I hadn't read the full chapter, hence it felt skipped.

Dex-chan lover
Man this series has really surprised me, the misunderstandings are cleared up quickly and the female characters don’t immediately beat the shit out of the mc for accidentally seeing them nude

Supporter
Wow that last page lol

It's good that this series has the good sense to teach girls not to hit men if it is their fault they are seen naked. Truly a rare treat.

Fed-Kun's army
She's blushing not just because her body seen but also imaging mc's gigantic cock

Dex-chan lover
God almighty this girl is stacked, how can be so absurdly cute and unbelievably beautiful at the same time. That cover page is a work of art, the author likes to draw them curves.

Maybe it is just me but i think the author is calling bs on all the ecchi tropes that exist because he has used a pretty good amount of them until now and all of them the girl don't act like how they "should" act in the ecchi genre... and for that, i am truly grateful, i like ecchi but the tropes of it already got stale and even being fiction there some point where you get tired of those repeating bullshit they use.

Users who are viewing this thread