Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Midnight Heart to Heart(?)

Dex-chan lover
Author saw how many people fall in love with thots and he made a manga where you can actually like them not only by appareance but by their personality. My man.

Aggregator gang
@themoobz the whole blackmail, attacking the MC, hating on him just cause hes a boy, and close rape scene, alot of people weren't able to handle it.
Even I thought it was a lil extreme, but the story is getting much better now and few of the characters are becoming more likable. Im sure the rating will get better soon

When a manga about lewd gals has more wholesome as fuck character development than most full-on romance manga.

I like that the author set the bar low by making them look like stereotypical bitchy gals then poured on the excellent character development. too bad people seem to be triggered and dont bother reading on past the first few chapters.

Man, I didn't expect this to progress so fast, I hope the author keeps this consistence in his writing.

So nobody actually going to wonder how supporting that several support character is?

How does this manga have more progress and character development than most generic trashy romance mangas blows my mind

It's trashy but still somehow great. As an eccho haremshit connesseiur I approve of this.

@Sadisticmale One may only reach enlightenment when they are able to acknowledge the faults of all manga but accept those fault and continue to enjoy it.

I can’t believe it, they are actually making me not hate Takae. Kuzuhana is still best girl by a mile though.

Translator-kun, you took the words right off my mouth!! Well actually more like every chapter you do.

Well I'm actually impressed, expected this series to be some typical shit but man it's some nice shit. Translator-san being on point everytime on the last page is great

the fact that she forgot to take off his jacket is gonna b a little bit of drama down the road yes sir

Users who are viewing this thread