Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - Summer in the Library

Dex-chan lover
Damn, Class Rep making a solid case to be new best girl. Who is this adorable, slightly tsun creature and what did she do with Class Rep? XD

I guess it's easy to be shameless when you dont care what they think but impossible when you really do care.

the amount of wholesome sugar in this chapter, i'm gonna... barfs sugar everywhere.... soo sweet
Personally, I think Hanako is the best(in part because she is the obvious main girl who is more or less guaranteed to win). I mean, this girl is quickly transforming into that generic character whose only personality trait is being in love with the MC.

Well, the art is good, nice details and character designs. The story is on an okay level at this point, nothing ground breaking.
But. Eh. Everyone is enamored by this new development but I am not as such. Sure, it is good that her character is changing, but why did the blunt and forward side of her have to go away? She can still be like that and aim for first place. Now she is like the common shy girl. There's already one of those. This thing is loaded up the ass with cliches, which, I should have expected given the tags.

Users who are viewing this thread