Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - Summer in the Library

@Kcjpunk Doesn’t have anything to do with if she is a virgin or not. Since the beginning all she has been doing is forcing herself on him. She keeps flunking her body like that being all over him. Flashing her panties on him when they just met??? She is acting like a whole thot. That’s her, periodt. She has no decency at all. She acts so fkin desperate like my God. She act like she hungry for some dick for a virgin. Her persona is a whole thot lol. I know that this is harsh, but like damn. Can u even count how many times she keeps trying to make him touch her and getting naked for him???😭🤢🤮 Tell me i’m wrong 😭. (Talking about the black haired girl btw)

Supporter
Boo I feel like this chapter was her last chance to really apologize for trying to blackmail him before.
That makes her permanently off the list.

Fed-Kun's army
Sorry author, I know what you’re trying to do but it won’t work. No amount of character development can make her compete with best girl Kuruzyu

Manipulation is a curse that doesn't just leave a person's system. Like a compulsive thief (Kleptomaniac) or a compulsive lair, she would just start manipulating and blackmailing him after they got together again.

Source: My older brother. For almost 3 years straight. I feel bad for him.

Dex-chan lover
It's actually almost a bit disgusting seeing that the author is trying so hard to hand wave all of that, I don't know, actual fucking blackmail with his livelihood on the line by just suddenly showing her all hot and bothered. It's like the problem was the color of her underwear and being sexually assertive as her serious moral failings, instead of being actually evil. Sure. Yet I wonder how the story would try to spin it, had somebody tried to do the same to her.

Also had honest laughs about her first having an impression of him as an abusable wimp, but the very next page trying to disprove that impression... By describing him as a textbook clear wimp. lol'd.

@newmangareader246 I'm a sucker for character development and reflection, too. What I disagree with you on here is about there being any. She started as being just about as morally bankrupt as one can be, without it being too melodramatic and has made no strides on that front. No introspection on her actions (only deflections), none of either regret or acceptance, nothing learned. Only things that have overtly changed about her is that she's caught feelings and has turned the virgin bait -dial up to eleven, to appeal to a certain demographic. Of course she is shown in a brighter light upon getting closer to MC, but that doesn't change the metaphorical war crimes, only the fronts they happen on.

@Sandwitch Sorry to hear that; I feel for your brother. That's why one should always at least consider forgiveness, but never forget and make the same mistake twice.

Double-page supporter
that's not trying to get him to fall in love with you... that is trying to activate his horny...that's my main problem with this mc he is a horny beta male. His whole point of coming to this school was to pursue fashion but 98% of the story so far has been lucky pervert situations and 2% of the story has been him being treated "badly" by women. If the mc was more focused on his goal of being some kinda fashion designer then this story could've been much better.

I've also got to weigh-in on the "air-drying" books shit. what kind of awful HVAC system do they have in this library? I know Japan can get hot and humid but surely installing better insulation and monitoring the relative humidity would be far more efficient than removing and re-shelving every volume? and even then assigning that job to kids with no training in classification would understand how to reorganize everything?

it's an excuse to get them into the library with the ladder, but it's a perplexing one.

Dex-chan lover
She is beginning the transformation into a boring, generic character whose only personality traits is being in love with the mc.

Users who are viewing this thread