Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - Summer in the Library

Dex-chan lover
How the turns have tabled.

Agreed in all accounts, hentai really is a true form of art.

Fed-Kun's army
She turned from a thot to a thotdere to a tsundere. She's now a thundere.

Some characters get dramatic haircuts to show character change, some get new outfits, your girl gets new panties.

Interesting that now she is using white panties, maybe to represent that she's pure and has fallen in love with the MC, because in the past she was seen using panties way more "sluttish" that fit a gyaru bitch

Fed-Kun's army
@xines i know but im terrible with names and i dont want to go look for it. i remember characters by their appearance

Dex-chan lover
''i only threatened to destroy his life''...BITCH, its good that she got character development but i aint supporting her, fuck off, the twintails girl can also fuck off, shes way better than this fucker but she has yandere qualities so fuck that noice

the main girl is the best by far, and i find that kinda weird, usually the 2nd or 3rd girl are good enough that u feel bad about the fact that they will fucking lose, but here? nah

Dex-chan lover
This is the kind of characterization that made this manga more than pervy high school harem hijinks - this girl becoming shy when she realizes she likes the MC. Makes me wish the character art had more inspiration than “a bunch of balloons in a skin sack. “

Users who are viewing this thread