Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - Summer in the Library

Aggregator gang
Air out books? Is that a thing in Japan? Vapor pressure of water increases as temperature increases, so wouldn't the books just get damaged by condensation?

Dex-chan lover
Lol, what do you even say after that? I wouldn't know. Probably just apologize and say "accidents happen".

Supporter
In manga: Oh he's so nice and considerate, it's making me moist in this hot library, what a stud.

In reality: This guy is not giving me attention and left me alone to do all the library work by myself like an asshole. I need to fuck him as soon as possible.

Dex-chan lover
So CUTE. I may die.

The last panel speaks to the highest form of art.

Double-page supporter
Air dry the books? Suddenly I'm very glad that I don't work in that kind of climate. My library shelves about 25000 volumes of printed media. Having to air all of that out manually on a regular basis would be a logistical nightmare.

Of epic proportions.

Also, I don't think Saotome is any more or less "manly" (whatever that means) now than before. He has just gotten to know the girls better, and isn't as shy around them. That's why he seems a bit more assertive. That's nice, some character development!

Dex-chan lover
Now I know that if a girl is embarrassed to show you her underwear, then this is love. Thank you manga!

Users who are viewing this thread