Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - Summer Festival!

@Mindself
DNA², Tokyo Ravens, Tsubasa Chronicle, True Tears, Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet (more like childhood rival, but still), Kurokami, Medaka Box, Dokyuu Hentai HxEros.
Those animes begs to differ.

Woops, spoilers.

Dex-chan lover
>Mandatory childhood friend/jealousy arc

I don't get the point of this when Hana is clearly best girl.

Dex-chan lover
Why is everyone going "childhood friend never wins" when the two biggest rom-coms released lately had them win
5toubun and Uruka was the anime winner and the first winner in the manga.

Dex-chan lover
Those are too puffy. Either she shat on her panties, or she's packing heat 😉

Dex-chan lover
@Zerael it only really works when they are also "first girl" but if they aren't then 99% of the time they lose

in fact when a character has both First girl + childhood friend they have 100% chance of winning. I have not seen someone with this two traits combined lose.

I just wish it won't go too much into harem theme becoming another average harem rom-com and will just focus on Hanako as she is best point of this manga.

Contributor
I dunno, looks like the mangaka gave the childhood friend plenty of 'development' already...

Double-page supporter
Oh no, the childhood friend who never asserted herself has arrived.
If she had approached him on the first day of school, he would have clung to her side like a lost puppy and he never would have met big tiddy yankee Hana Onee-san.

Fed-Kun's army
Dont worry about anything Hanako-sama,you already won long time ago you just didnt notice yet!

Users who are viewing this thread