Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Summer with You

Shark girl and her delinquent team acquired.
Well, biggest problems of this manga is when it departs from it's best part- Hanako. Especially, when she is the one giving MC time with other girl which aren't even that interesting...

@Czero
Thanks for update!
From my experience I would suggest some new hobby, some good music or something like gym to just take it out. I mean the worst part is that every new days is just worse than previous one and you need to break this circle somehow.

Great chapter! Loved the humor. I'm just not sure if Kuzuhana is coming from a place of maturity or lack of self-worth.

And I wouldn't be reading this without your efforts @Czero

Hope you get the chance to take care of yourself better. Maybe it's more a chore now than a hobby you enjoy doing. That's not good.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter, I know how no motivation can be a killer.

was your motivation killed because it looks like best girl is losing to the childhood friend? cos that could do it

Double-page supporter
Kuzuhana is too good for us... Willing to put her own feelings aside for the girl that she could tell had been in love with him since they were kids...
Now all that's left is for Saotome to fuck it up with a line like "I hope we can be friends forever."

Dex-chan lover
This is one of my favorite ongoing manga, thanks for the chapter.

Thanks for the hard work translating!

Nice chapter, Hanako-chan 100% best girl. Not that anyone had a doubt.

Dex-chan lover
your efforts do not go unnoticed good human. its alright if you need to take a little break to get yourself back in order, forcing yourself is likely to only make it worse.

Contributor
One of three options:

A. The series gathers up it’s Reiwa energy and makes the MC and Childhood Friend a couple, if only temporarily because this is Kuzuhana’s manga after all.
B. MC friendzones the childhood friend for some reason even though they both have a really strong connection to each other. (One acceptable one would be that she didn’t come to help him when he was bullied but Kuzuhana did.)
C. The Childhood Friend confirms my suspicious feelings from last chapter and uses this heartwarming moment to pull some fuckery.

Leaning on B being most likely to happen, obviously. But who knows?

Fed-Kun's army
Saotome just marry her already, he's a badass and a cutie at the same time, just a perfect and balanced existence

Users who are viewing this thread