Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Summer with You

What a great chapter, definitely one of the underrated romcom out there.

Thanks for the translation man. keep up the great work hope you doing well!!

Dex-chan lover
She’s a piece of work lol.. Guy spent his days trying to make a place for himself and she’s boo hooing about how he has decent friends when she knew about him from the start and didn’t want anything to do with him. To top it off she insults him to his face. This bitch needs to get isekai’d or transferred somewhere else.

I always feel unmotivated dunno why but I think I have depression , even playing Game it’s not funny anymore for me.

Fed-Kun's army
@Elvarius
Bro just try to change your daily routines, go waling somewhere while listening to relaxing music, try doing a little bit of exercise, try to eat better,that same thing happened to my best friend years ago and he got better with time.If not then talking with a professional is always a good thing bro, is your health

Fed-Kun's army
@Horn
She started as a bitch but she's great, best female bro without a doubt, Hanako is clearly wife material

Supporter
Well shit. +1000 point for Hanako. Most female leads would have gotten in the way or been bitchy, not give them time to talk/catch up. Even ran interference with the other 2.

Dex-chan lover
You know, I started reading this for the fanservice but I really hated all the cardboard characters.
Now I kind of like the characters and the vibe, I wouldn’t mind even if the fanservice stop.

Don’t stop the fanservice tho

I always hated when they introduce a childhood friend to just have her lose. It just feels pointless in the long run.

Oh, so basically the numbers are shown as the number of friends the MC has made so far. However, poor the childhood girlfriend...

Dex-chan lover
The moments of seeing his lil' friend number goes up really makes me happy.
Especially the "What do you think you're doing to our boy?" part, felt really nice to see his new friends back him up.

Users who are viewing this thread